WWOOF Application Form: PDF Instructions
To express your interest in volunteering or WWOOFing at Living Forest Farm, please complete the following form (see instructions below). Prior to filling out the form, it’s important to first read about our wwoofing program. Note: If you prefer to avoid downloading and emailing a PDF form, the other option is to fill out the embedded application form.
Instructions on How to Use the PDF Form
The application form is formatted to be filled out electronically in Adobe Reader (or in your web browser). To complete the form, please follow these steps (note: it is important to save the form to your computer in order to fill it in electronically):
- DOWNLOAD the PDF Application form by right-clicking on the link and selecting one of the following (depending on your browser):
- ‘save link as‘ (Firefox)
- ‘save target as‘ (Explorer)
- ‘download linked file as‘ (Safari)
- Save the file to the preferred location on your computer. Alternatively, open the form in your web browser (Safari, Firefox, Explorer) by left-clicking on the link. NOTE: Mozilla Firefox recently changed the default PDF application from Adobe Reader to their own PDF viewer, which is known to have some major bugs when displaying fillable forms. So if you are using Firefox (v.19 or higher), you will need to change the default PDF viewer. This is easily done by clicking on Tools > Options > Applications > find ‘Adobe Acrobat Forms Document’ and change the Action tab to “Use Adobe Acrobat” or “Use Adobe Reader”. Do the same for ‘Portable Document Format’ (scroll down the list). Click OK when done. Then the form should be displayed correctly.
- Fill the form out, being sure to fill in all of the fields.
- SAVE the completed form on your computer (Ctrl+S or File > Save). If filling out the form in your web browser, click the ‘save’ icon in the top left corner.
- Once the file has been saved, upload the application using the contact form below or you can attach the file to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: For your convenience, you may use the contact form at the bottom of this page and attach your application form with your message.
- Alternatively, you may also print the PDF form, fill it out by hand and either scan it and return it by email or mail it to: Living Forest Farm, Côte de Jor, Saint-Léon-sur-Vézère, Dordogne, 24290 France
Application Contact Form
For your convenience, you may use the following form to apply for the Wwoofing program and to upload your application form: